You may be watching as the economy threatens to turn its, “recession,” moniker into, “depression,” all while reports about the dire circumstances our environment is in continue to mount.
While the economy plummets, you may be asking yourself, “can I really afford to be, ‘green,’ during these economic times?”
I’m here to tell you, “Absolutely you can!”
Here I have compiled a list of ten articles from Earthascope that outline different ways to improve your envirohuman impact while saving money. You don’t have to stop your efforts to pollute less just because of bad economic times!
Think of it as turning the recession into your own, “green session”!
- Greener Under Twenty: Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs
- Whatcha Gonna Do With All that Junk? (All That Junk Inside Your Trunk)
- Greener Under Twenty: Use Power Strips
- Greener Under Twenty: Milk Jug Watering Can
- EHI Quick Tip: Buy a Tea Kettle
- Greener Under Twenty: Use Rechargeable Batteries
- Greener Under Twenty: Buy Organic Foods
- Greener Under Twenty: Rubber Scraper
- EHI Quick Tip: Defrost Food in Fridge Overnight
- Greener Under Twenty: Start With Seeds, Not Seedlings
Hopefully, this list has been helpful and you have found a few actions you can soon take to save money while improving your envirohuman impact!
Let us know if you have ideas for greening one’s life on the cheap in the comments section below!
- Four Ways to Green Your Wallet (and the Environment) How can you tighten your belt while improving your EHI?...
- Five Simple Ways to Green Your Life Today Check out five simple approaches to a greener life, starting...
- Green Life Project: Switch to Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs [caption id="attachment_1066" align="alignleft" width="227" caption="Compact fluorescent light bulbs can save...