We often write, “EHI Quick Tips,” which outline simple, easy steps you can take to green your daily life. The writers of EnviroHumanImpact believe that this is a great approach to those just begining to look at a more environmentally-friendly lifestyle. Once you have introduced a few greener buying options or changes to daily life, it can become difficult to stop yourself from adopting even more practices that will improve your envirohuman impact!
Here, we have compiled a short list of some of the easy, yet effective changes you can begin using in your daily life, right away!
- EHI Quick Tip: Unclog that Shower Drain
- EHI Quick Tip: Get a Watering Can
- EHI Quick Tip: Ditch those Paper Statements
- EHI Quick Tip: Buy a Tea Kettle
- EHI Quick Tip: Ride the Elevators Less at Work
You might notice a common pattern here: most of our quick tips are easy and focus on reducing our energy, water, or other resource usage. What ideas do you have for improving one’s envirohuman impact?
- EHI Quick Tips EHI Quick Tips: Series outlines very simple techniques or items...
- Top 5 Tips for Reducing Your Junk Mail Paper Trail Did you know that an estimated 110 million trees are...
- EHI Quick Tip: Unclog that Shower Drain It can ruin the warm and coziest of early morning...